The Palapa RV Beach Resort Rates
You’ll love our Bolivar Peninsula RV Park rates!
Please note that rates may be adjusted for Holiday Weekends and Special Events
October 1 – April 1
|Side A: Fits RVs Up To 40 feet||$50/night|
|Side B: Fits RVs Up To 55 feet||$60/night|
|Weekly Rate: Stay 7 days, get one free||Side A: $350
Side B: $420
|Monthly Stays: Oct 1- Apr 1||Side A: $550 + electric
Side B: $600 + electric
April 2 – September 30
|Side A (A1-A17): Fits RVs Up To 40 feet||$65/night|
|Side B (B1-B16): Fits RVs Up To 55 feet||$75/night|
|Side A Cul-de-sac||$75/night|
|Weekly Rate:||Stay a week, get 1 night free|
|Monthly Stays: Apr 2 - Sept 30||Side A: $800 + electric
Side B: $900 + electric
RV Rate Details:
There are no trail fees for Golf Carts, UTVs, or ATVs.
All rates include all utilities and full access to all facilities.
Only one sleeping unit per site. Max. 6 guests per site.
15-year age limit on RVs
RV Site Rules:
- Nothing can be stored on an RV site without permission from Management
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance or condition
- All RV’s and Motorhome must be licensed and have current registration
- No tents in resort
- Licensed motorcycles are allowed in the park
- Golf Carts are allowed but must be properly operated at all times
- All RV’s must have a proper electrical cord and sewer hose seal
- Only one camping unit per site
- Pet Policy – 2 pet maximum per site. Additional pets require prior approval.
- Dogs that bark incessantly are not allowed
- Pets may not be kept in cages outside of the RV without prior approval
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and never left unattended
- OWNERS MUST CLEAN UP AFTER THEIR PETS
- A pet walking area is located to the rear of the campground
- Children shall be supervised when at the playground
- Any cars/trucks parked at the campsite must be completely off the road. Additional parking is available at the RV park. Under no circumstances shall any campsite have more than 2 cars/trucks in the RV park. If parking for additional cars/trucks is required, this can be accommodated, but the parking will be “OFF SITE” parking located next to the RV park
- The Palapa RV Beach Resort is not responsible for any accidents
- The Palapa RV Beach Resort Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime